We are looking for a Medical Secretary to join our team at Okehampton Medical Centre. We are a friendly practice and look forward to welcoming a new member to the team.
· To provide general secretarial support to the Management Partner, Doctors and Health Professionals involving word processing and audio typing skills with general clerical work
· Understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality
· General medical terminology advantageous
Applicants should possess the following:
· Competent IT skills
· Experience of offering high quality customer care
· An aptitude to work within strict guidelines, with good attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
· Hard working, reliable and able to use own initiative
· A caring & empathetic nature with a desire to help our patients
Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be given for the right candidate.
As a GP Practice, confidentiality is paramount, therefore a professional manner is essential and successful applicants will be required to sign and abide by a confidentiality agreement.
HOURS: 22.5 hours per week
(working hours Mon,Tue,Thu 2.30-5.00, Wed, Fri 8.30-5.00)
Starting Salary: £9.36 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 18th April 2021
NOTE: CV’s not accepted.
New Patient Information
Comments and complaints
Practice Participation Group
Full Graphics Website
Website last updated 29th December 2020
Website developed by WesternWeb